Yes, yes, it happened. He must have got a movie deal somewhere else, or something, but the hair and beard, they’re just all completely gone. Ashton Kutcher has come clean on the 14th episode of the smash sitcom, Two and a Half Men. The whole thing was a character call, a romantic delusion, everywhere, whatnot, and finally the deed was done.
Is it just me, or does that man really look like our very own Charlie Harper now? And while I know it goes the other way round, doesn’t Walden look more the ‘player’ now? I don’t know, I can’t quite fathom what the makers of the show are actually getting with this new look and new whatever.
Help me out if you can… till then, its open house on the new look.
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Ashton Kutcher Scorecard: Week Fourteen (hollywood.com)
- Death of a Show! (cinemascopeloid.wordpress.com)
- Ashton Kutcher Wears Wedding Ring, Cuts Off Long Hair and Beard (eonline.com)
- CBS Presidents Reveals the Identity of Ashton Kutcher’s Character in ‘Two and a Half Men’ (dishtvblog.com)
- Charlie’s Ashes and Walden Schmidt Share Scene on ‘Two and a Half Men’ (VIDEO) (aoltv.com)
- Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men: ‘The show is outperforming where it was before I was here’ (arts.nationalpost.com)
- Ashton Kutcher one of the green ‘Men’ (mnn.com)
- Clean-cut Kutcher wants to continue on show (theclicker.today.msnbc.msn.com)